- The products offered for sale by Hènope are exclusively those available on the Hènope Website at the time the Order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets.
- In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the product descriptions are for information purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of their characteristics but may differ, for example, in terms of colour and size (and due to the browser and monitor used to access the Website and view the images).
- In order to place an Order, the Customer must fill out the relevant form on the Website in its entirety and send it after carefully reviewing the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product(s) they intend to purchase. The Customer can also request, if they so wish, the issuance of a tax invoice for the purchase from Hènope, pursuant to article 22 of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
- The correct receipt of an Order is confirmed by Hènope by means of an email reply sent to the email address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarise the conditions of purchase, as required by applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the latter can verify it and communicate without delay the necessary corrections to any incorrect data.
Prices and payment methods
As of 28 December 2020, online payments have become even more secure thanks to the new European PSD2 legislation that introduces new anti-fraud rules.
Now, when you place an order online and use your card as the payment method, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3-D Secure authentication.
What is 3-D Secure authentication for and how does it work?
3-D Secure authentication reduces the amount of fraudulent activity online, including identity theft and unauthorised card use. It protects cardholder data and reduces fraud attempts.
There are several ways to authenticate online payments, and the one you use will depend on the method your bank has decided to adopt. You may be asked to confirm your identity via text message, email or TouchID on your smartphone.
We recommend that you contact your bank to ensure that they have your correct contact details in case you are required to use SMS or email for 3-D Secure authentication.
- The prices shown on the Website are inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment fees will, in any case, be communicated to the Customer in advance by way of the Website or these Conditions.
- The following payment methods are available:
Customers can use the Paypal system according to its specific procedures.
For purchases made using card as the payment method, the transactions can be made using the Paypal secure server or another secure server chosen by Hènope.
(iii) Amazon Pay
For the payment, the Amazon Pay circuit can be used by the customer according to the specific methods of the same.
If you buy with Scalapay you will receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments. You acknowledge that the installments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize this transfer.
If you buy with Klarna you will receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments.
In no case and at no stage of the payment shall Hènope be able to know the Customer's card information, which is transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank handling the transaction. Such data will not be stored as computer files by Hènope, and therefore under no circumstances shall Hènope be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal card use by third parties at the time of payment.