2. In order to exercise their right of withdrawal, the Customer must send a communication to this effect to Hènope, within the terms indicated, at the following email address: email@example.com .
3. In case of withdrawal, the Customer will have to return the products to Hènope at their own expense within 30 (thirty) days of the actual withdrawal:
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all their parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and boxes), having been kept and possibly used only for the amount of time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to due diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in accordance with the conditions below:
- The right of withdrawal applies to the products purchased in their entirety; it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal for part of a product purchased (e.g., accessories, etc.);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the products must be intact and returned in their original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packing materials and any documentation and accessories: labels, tags, seals, etc.);
- shipping costs (and customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods will be borne exclusively by the Customer;
- the shipping process remains the full responsibility of the Customer until receipt is confirmed in the warehouse indicated by Hènope;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Hènope will inform the Customer in order to allow them to file a timely complaint against their chosen courier and obtain the appropriate refund; the product will then be made available to the Customer, thereby cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Hènope will not be held responsible in any way for any damage, theft or loss that occurs during or is in any case caused by the return shipping process.
- Hènope shall refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs, pursuant to article 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal, by way of a transfer of the amount charged using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a result of the refund. Hènope may suspend the refund until receipt of the returned product or until the Customer demonstrates that they have correctly returned the product, if earlier.
- In any case, the Customer will forfeit their right of withdrawal in cases where Hènope ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its original external packaging and/or internal packaging;
- the product is missing integral parts of the product itself and/or its accessories (e.g., fasteners, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Hènope shall return the purchased product to the sender, charging the latter for the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.